The Kendal HB36 is a commercial grade ultrasonic cleaner that uses a cleaning process involving ultrasound waves and cleaning solvents to clean items such as jewelry, spectacles, dental instruments, watches, firearms, surgical tools, coins and industrial parts. The Kendal HB36 has the following features:
- Three strengthened transducers that produce 42 KHz ultrasound waves at 180 Watts power;
- 11.8 inches x 6.1 inches x 6.0 inches tank that is large enough to hold and clean long instruments with a 6-liter working capacity;
- 200-Watt heater that heats up quickly to reach the presetting temperature for enhanced cleaning;
- Digitally programmed cleaning cycles of 1 to 99 minutes with a digital temperature control of 20 to 80 degrees Celsius or 68 to 176 degrees Fahrenheit;
- Tank drain with a flow control valve to make cleaning and rinsing easier;
- Power supply of AC 100-120V 60Hz
The product features and large tank capacity make the Kendal HB36 ideal for both professional and home cleaning. Since it utilizes digital programming, users can easily set up the working cycle and temperature necessary for a range of items. Read below the pros and cons of the Kendal Commercial Grade Kendal 6 Liters 380 Watts HEATED ULTRASONIC CLEANER HB36:
- The whole unit is made of stainless steel so it is durable and long-lasting. Unlike those that have plastic lids or other plastic parts, the Kendal HB36 cleans efficiently without contaminating or affecting the solution and items inside the tank throughout any cycle;
- It has a drain that makes changing of fluids easy unlike other models and brands. It also features a threaded spigot so you can connect and run a hose or tube line to let it drain into a bucket or a distant sink;
- It performs an efficient cleaning action. As long as the unit is only used with the right cleaning solutions, any type of item will certainly get a good cleaning. Since the cleaning cycles are adjustable, you can clean any item for as long as you want to keep your mind at peace, especially if you really need your items to be sterile-clean;
- The heater functions efficiently and quickly, so the unit reaches a high temperature in moments even if the unit is not yet in ultrasonic mode.
- The unit can be noisy during the cleaning cycles. It operates loudly so it could be an issue if you are using it for your shop or if your space is limited and small;
- It can produce too much heat. Because the unit heats up fast, the solutions or fluids can get very hot quickly. It is important to be careful when setting up the temperature for any cleaning cycle;
- The heat display is in Celsius. Many find this inconvenient because they still have to convert the numbers to Fahrenheit Converter every time. Using a ready-made conversion chart can be handy so you will not have to use the calculator whenever you set up the unit for a cleaning job.